Bethlehem Bible College invites you to register for the fifth “Christ at the Checkpoint” Conference which will take place in Bethlehem from May 28-June 1, 2018. The theme of this year’s conference will be “Christ at the Checkpoint 5: Jesus Christ at the Center.”
Christ at the Checkpoint conferences are unique in that they not only offer stimulating lectures and workshops, but also give you the opportunity to hear the voices of local Palestinian Christians and experience the day-to-day reality of living in Bethlehem. You will be challenged by renowned speakers, both international and Palestinian, with an openness to diverse perspectives. To date, our speakers include:
- Ajith Fernando (teaching director of Youth for Christ in Sri Lanka)
- Eugene Cho (founder and Lead Pastor of Quest Church – an urban, multi-cultural and multi-generational church in Seattle, Washington)
- Brian Zahnd (founder and lead pastor of Word of Life Church, a non-denominational Christian congregation in Saint Joseph, Missouri)
- Michael Brown (conservative radio host, author, and professor.His nationally syndicated radio show, The Line ofFire, airs throughout the United States)
- Munther Isaac (Academic Dean, BBC; pastor of Christmas Lutheran Church, Bethlehem)
- Jack Sara (President, BBC)
- Gary Burge (Speaker, Author, Theologian, Professor of New Testament at Calvin Theological Seminary, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Salim Munayer (Lecturer, BBC and founder of Musalaha, a ministry of reconciliation)
- Ruth Padilla DeBorst: (Coordinator, International Fellowship for Mission as Transformation).
Read more and register at the Christ at the Checkpoint website.