PCPJ is a multicultural, gender inclusive, and ecumenical organization that promotes peace, justice, and reconciliation work among Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians around the world.
1. Life in the Word and the Spirit: Pentecostal spirituality in worship, discipleship, witness and service, and the whole Bible rightly divided with the New Testament as our rule of faith and practice.
2. Proclamation, evangelization and mission as central to the life of the church.
3. Kingdom Ethics: Jesus-centered personal and social holiness (Sanctification) in attitude and lifestyle, including mutual accountability and correction.
4. Active peacemaking and non-violent resistance to evil including restorative justice (restitution) for violators and those violated.
5. Mutual submission and equality among sexes (Egalitarianism), races (Racial Reconciliation) and socio-economic groups (Social Justice).
6. Integral, holistic mission done in special solidarity with the most vulnerable and marginalized of society expressed in acts of mercy, justice and simplicity of lifestyle.
7. Earthkeeping: Co-creative stewardship with God in creation care and eco-justice.
About the Blog
The PCPJ blog is contributed to by both members and non-members of PCPJ. While we expect contributors to follow the mission statement above, opinions expressed in blog posts are personal and does not necessarily represent the official view of PCPJ. If you want to contribute to the blog, contact us with some information about who you are and what you want to write about. For a list of regular contributors, go here.